Get an Account
To get a University of Minnesota Qualtrics account, you should:
- Join the Qualtrics User Google Group.
- Navigate to https://umn.qualtrics.com or click the Log in to Qualtrics button
- Log in with your University Internet ID and password.
- Students will be asked to fill in their graduation date.
- Your Qualtrics account is active.
Check out User Guides for information on how to get started in Qualtrics.
Many of you may already have an account. If your account was created through any of the following Colleges, Units or Departments, DO NOT create an account at this time. Your account will be migrated at a later date and will be completely maintained.
- Carlson School of Management, Twin Cities
- College of Pharmacy, Twin Cities
- UMCrookston Campus
- College of Education and Human Service Professions, Duluth
- Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders, Duluth
- Labovitz School of Business & Economics, Duluth
If you have an individual account obtained and paid for directly with Qualtrics, please contact Qualtrics to have your account migrated to the University of Minnesota brand.